The Terrace Policies
- Check in: 2pm
- Check out: 11am
- Reception hours: 7:30am – 10pm. Please notify us if you arrive outside this time. ***If you are leaving before the reception opens at 7:30, please check out the night before.
- We hold onto the passport of every guest entering our hostel for security reasons, all of which are held in our safe during the duration of your stay.
- If you wish to book via this website, please contact us first to check availability. We do not give refunds if you book before checking availability. We get very full so this is imperative to follow.
- If you wish to reserve a room or airport shuttle, we require a pre-payment. Please contact us directly for instructions
- If you wish to leave your bags in our storage overnight, we charge 10q per person per night.
- Breakfast is offered between 8am and 10:30am. (not included in bed price)
- We fill up fast, so please notify us ASAP if you wish to extend your stay with us (we don´t want you to be disappointed).
- We have a bar, therefore outside alcohol is prohibited.
- In order to comply with Guatemalan law as well as protect the safety and security of our guests, the use and/or possession of drugs and weapons are prohibited. Any person found to be using or posessing drugs, or in posession of a weapon on the property will be asked to leave immediately and without refund.
- Though we do not offer a guest kitchen, we have the cheapest bar and restaurant in Antigua!
- Minimum age is 18 years.
Enjoy your stay, we will do our best to make sure you have a good time!